With over 2.5 million downloads, mTrip has gained the trust and loyalty of travelers to become a cornerstone in the mobile travel industry. Our white label app for the iPhone and Android is rebranded and designed to enhance the travel experience of your visitors while increasing the visibility of your destination and generating revenue.
OFFER YOUR VISITORS A PERSONAL TOUR GUIDE
Offer your visitors a free guide for their iPhone or Android. mTrip’s white label app gives travelers the guidance and resources of having their own personal tour guide in the palm of their hand. Your visitors will have access to a detailed travel directory, daily itinerary/tour, offline maps and turn-by-turn directions, trip journal and more. All of the features of the app (aside from sharing and updates) are 100% offline with no roaming charges.
- Mobile app is 100% offline (except for sharing and updates)
- Single or multiple destinations for cities, regions and countries
- Directory of points of interest with pictures, opening hours, prices, contact information, booking links and more
- Travelers reviews and ratings
- Suggested or automatically generated personalized daily itineraries
- Calendar of events
- Offline maps and location-based navigation
- Trip journal, postcards and other sharing features
- Augmented reality and other tools to discover new places
- Available in nine languages on iPhone and Android
PROMOTE YOUR DESTINATION WITH GREATER VISIBILITY
The mTrip white label applications for tourism boards and DMO are a great way to increase the visibility of your destination and distinguish it from others.
The sharing features of the app such as the trip journal and the online trip dashboard will not only improve the visibility of your destination but it is also an opportunity to engage with new audiences and build stronger relationships with your visitors. Your visitors can reflect on the great times they had on their trip with family and friends through their trip journal. This gives your destination the most effective sales tool available: word of mouth.
- Fully rebranded for your destination
- Published on the App Store and Google Play under your account
- Trip journal, users visits and favorites, trip dashboard are available online under your domain name (www.yourdestination.com) and shared on social networks
- Postcards, pictures and places recommendations shared by email or via Facebook
- Online Travel Directory (desktop and mobile versions) increasing web presence and SEO.
While offering a great product to your visitors, generate revenues with our non-intrusive revenue generating features. Earn commission for each hotel, restaurant or ticket booking made by visitors through the app. Furthermore, businesses can also sponsor their own place to be featured at the top of the directory or purchase coupon space within the app.
- Featured places sponsored by the owners
- Coupons & vouchers space purchased bylocal businesses
- Commission on bookings made by your visitors
- Push notifications
UNDERSTAND YOUR VISITORS
Ratings and reviews left by the mobile app users as well as integrated Google Analytics give you a clear picture of your visitors’ preferences and behavior.
- Users: Location (country, city), language, device, OS, service provider…
- Engagement: Coupons and places popularity, loyalty, session duration, engagement flow, sharing and publishing features
SIMPLE AND FAST IMPLEMENTATION
mTrip has an easy to use online content management system that does not require any special knowledge to operate. It can be synchronized with you existing database to make the transition to mobile simple.
- Content database synchronization
- Easy to use content management system